Ratings for Dr. Mohammad H. Zamani

VERY unprofessional. He spent more time telling me I was pretty and that my boyfriend should "put a ring on my finger" than actually talking about my injury. Never asked what happened or about how much/ location of pain. Do not go here.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This is the worst doctor i ever saw, extremly rude. Told me I talk to much, and I need to listen more, refused to listen to any responce before interrupting me. Created his owen story lone constantly rather then lostening to what I was saying and mocked me. Never ever will I see this doctor again and I recommend no one else does either.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This doctor is hired by the insurance companies to say nothing is wrong with you. Unsure how that can be if he touched you for a brief second and doesn't even watch your movement. Fake doctor that works for workers comp. doesn't care about your health. Also stated sometimes you just have to deal with pain. Fake doctor don't go here !!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Excellent knowledge and very professional in regard to my knee problem. We decided to take a conservative approach.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Doctor was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very good with my son as was the staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Wow what an unproffesional person of any trade. Not sure what he is. Can not put my finger on it. Oh I got it a so called dr.. Very rude and has no problem with saying things a person In the medical field should never say to a patient. He does not care about anything except getting a check from the insurance company.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Waited over an hour to be seen. He made comments that were inappropriate to me. He is also arrogant and argumentative. He works for the insurance company and does not care about you at all. His job is not being a doctor but a bean counter for the insurance company. If you are forced to see him good luck because he is against you when you walk through the office door.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Zamani is the most rude and unprofessional Dr. I have ever been to. He works for the insurance company and it shows. I was sent to him after my elbow injury at work and he never ordered an MRI. After sending me back to work at full duty when I said I was still in pain I worked until I could barley lift anything. I then went to a primary Dr. who immediately ordered an MRI and found my tendon was torn half way through. Zamani then acted irate when I saw him again (per workers comp) for an IME and stated that the tendon tear was not related to the original elbow injury!!! WOW!!! If he is a good Dr. it is not when he is working for workers comp insurance (my dad told me what you call the med student who graduated at the BOTTOM of his class……..Doctor)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I was sent to see Dr. Zamani by an insurance company in reguards to a claim. He is a scam artist paid by the insurance company to say what ever they want him to say. This doctor after making me wait an hour after my scheduled appointment took less than 5 minutes with me and did not examine me. He looked at 1 film from my MRI (10 were in the sleeve) and determined that there was nothing wrong with me when 3 other doctors/surgeons and 4 therapists have all agreed there was after actual examinations and looking at all the films provided. He is a scam artist paid by insurance companies to lie.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

This doctor is a scam. He will say whatever the insurance company wants him to say. He is rude, bad mannered and extremely unknowledgeable! Would strongly recommend avoiding him at all costs!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Mohammad H. Zamani's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1973)