Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger

Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger, DO is a liar and has no interest in helping patients. He told me after seeing my mri that he would not operate on me that he no longer did that type of operation.But that he believed they could have zoomed in and got better images. And that he would order a CAT scan of better images. And then he would refer me to a team of surgeon's. He had no intention of helping me. He just wanted to make money off of a office vist were i was not weighed, my blood pressure takeing nor was i checked. I was told i was downed and told i was nothing because i was a smoker. And that i deserved to suffer and that he would not refer me to anyone. And that i brought it on myshelf by being a smoker. He cursed and downed me really bad and said that he would not even prescribe me a antibiotic to help me. That i had best stick to walk in clinic's because he would make sure no dr. helped me. I was referred to him by John TUCKER who told me that Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger was prejudiced against poor people. That he did not know why but that he was a good dr.That is a lie to. Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger had me go five months and suffer without my medication telling me he would help me. But for my allergy testing to be accurate i could not use my medication. After suffering he can not help me. That is what he said. When i told my dr. at ANDREWS INTERNAL Medicine what he was having me do. I was told that he was a horrible dr and that i should let them refer me to one in SYLVA N.C.. BUT that it was my right to choose but they would recommend that i drop him. he is a horrible person and he must think he is God. I better stick to walk in clinic's . Dose he not realize the other drs. do not even like him and advise against seeing him.I only went to him because he is close . Did he help me? Not at all. He was a liar, rude and had no intention of ever helping me. And when i asked how to file a complaint after the way i was treated. They refused to tell me. I had to research on my own. Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger hates poor people and has no promble downing you and telling that he hopes you suffer. But it sure dose not bother him to bill your insurance and charge them when he has done nothing for you. I would rate him a complete 0. I turned him in to the medical board. No one has the right to treat people the way he dose.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I am very happy with the treatment for my condition. My diagnosis was spot and the treatment was effective and affordable. The staff was professional and Dr. Weisenburger is obviously a very skilled physician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. cares more about money than his patients. He made serious mistake during my proceedure and then to cover his a** he denied it and refused to correct it. Even his nurse agreed he was wrong. I didn't care that the error was made. We are all human (even Dr's) but it was the refusal to help me afterward. Dr's are supposed to help their patients and not let their arrogance/ego stand in the way. I now have to see another Dr. to have this ones mitake corrected even though he could have done it and I would have been very happy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

This doctor took our daughter's tonsils & adnoids out when she was 14yo. He seemingly didn't know he shouldn't be taking the adnoids if the area back in her throat is shortened because if & after he does food and fluids flow freely from my daughters nose when she eats or drinks. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with my daughter's throat in general. Then many years later my son needed his tonsils out. Fearful that Dr. W. was the cause of my duagher's problems, I took him to a different specialist. Thank God as his doctor, Dr Orabello, in Tampa,FL was knowledgable enough to, during surgery, see this and not make that same mistake. When he came and explained what would've happened had he removed them I knew then that Dr. Weisenburger had created the defect in my daughter. She has had to learn to live with this. And even when we told him what was happening after her surgery he never let us know why or tried to correct what he'd done. Sad but true. I have Av-Med ins.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

I would definately recommend this physician to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Murphy, NC