Ratings for Dr. Jeff I. Rosenthal

In 62 years, I have only had three dentists. By far, Dr. Jeff as we all know him by, is the best I have had. I have had him for general dentistry as well as root canals, and I must say, I extremely rarely, if ever feel any pain at all. I would highly reccommend him to anyone needing a new dentist or looking to change.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Love, Love, Love Dr. Jeff!! What a great experience as a whole. His personality is outstanding and comforting. Professional!!! I hate going to the Dentist and my first visit I trusted him!! His work was outstanding, not one complaint!! Staff warm, and very helpful!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Rosenthal is an excellent dentist and a complete professional. He explained in detail the work that I needed and answered all of my questions. The final results were perfect. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr Rosenthal is up on all the new techniques used in dentistry and everyone I have referred to him has been very pleased with his expertise in solving dental problems

flag | Submitted November 6, 2005

Dr. Jeff I. Rosenthal's Credentials

• NYU College of Dentistry (Grad. 1992)