Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Tulman

I think he's a fine dentist and highly skilled at his specialties.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Tulman for 11:00. they did not see me until almost 12:00. Not even an explanation as to why. My anxiety level was high enough to go thru oral surgery. Did not explain what was going to do once in the chair. Seemed rushed and in a hurry, like had somewhere important to go. Not a good experience. Try another surgeon next time with better ratings. Wish I would have read the other experiences patients had.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

This Tulman guy is out of his mind! He has to be bipolar or crazy! worst bedside maner i have ever experienced! Very abusive to his staff.. He should not be a surgeon

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Tulman to have 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I went into the procedure expecting the worst, and was pleasantly surprised with the results. The procedure was essentially painless, and Dr. Tulman was kind, compassionate and knowledgable. Two days later I feel completely back to normal and have no swelling. I could not have imagined this procedure going any smoother.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Tullman to anyone!! I had to have 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled last week and went to the office expecting a normal experience. Although the staff was normal, Dr Tullman was not. He kept screaming at me during the procedure telling me "You need to just shut up and stop moving your head" he also said in a really angry voice, "Look, I would have been done a long time ago, but you are making this so hard". First of all I wasn't giving him a hard time, he was very rough with his dental "tools" and I was in there a total of 10 minutes. He is not a nice person and clearly has emotional outbursts during procedures, which will make any patient not want to ever go back, especially if you were nervous to begin with. If my husband was hearing him, my husband would have punched him in the face! Stay away from Dr. Tullman unless you want you don't mind him insulting and yelling at you during the procedure. The other Oral Surgeon in the office is probably much better!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

My past experience with oral surgeons has left me with a great deal of apprehension and fear when undergoing oral surgery until I went to Dr. Tulman. Dr. Tulman over a period of a few years has extracted four of my teeth and I am happy to say that the only minor pain I felt was caused by the initial Novocain injections. What is remarkable is that unlike the painful experiences I had with my previous oral surgeons I felt absolutely no pain during the extractions or afterwards. Dr. Tulman was professional, friendly with a sense of humor and took the time to discuss the procedure involved in the extractions. The post surgery instructions I received were very clear. I highly recommend him and I wouldn’t hesitate one moment to have Dr. Tulman perform any oral surgery that I may require in the future..

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I was there today getting a cyst removed by Dr. Tulman. I was very nervous and apprehensive. Dr. Tulman and his staff were so understanding, kind and humorous with me. Dr. Tulman explained exactly what he was doing during the whole procedure. He even made me laugh a few times. They all did a great job and I would recommend using them for any dental work. My experience with all them was nothing but positive.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

It's understandable that oral surgery is uncomfortable, so yes I was in pain however the doctor should really explain the procedure to his patients. I wasn't informed before, during, or after the procedure of what the doctor was doing. Afterwards I was given a set of instructions, I was clearly not even able to keep salvia in my mouth let alone comprehend all the rules. I felt rushed out and completely anxious. The front staff were rude and inconsiderate. Everyone from the front staff to the doctor himself needs to have customer service training. It's healthcare, small things such as debriefing and identifying procedures are necessary even for the smallest health services. I'm downright disappointed and appalled. I do not recommended Tulman to anyone. Maybe his partner is better.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr.Jeffrey Tulman DDS,(oral surgeon???) I would not recommend him to anyone,He is very rude and in clear violation of HIPAA rules,I was not appropriately informed of his plan towards my treatment,He asked me to shut up while I was sedated but concious in front of his dental assistant,he wanted to proceed removing a 2nd wisdom tooth I told him to stop,he got angry I asked for my husband, he was waiting in the waiting room,my husband was never told to come see me.Thanks to God I have a swelling cheek all the way trough my sinus,bruised but getting better not thanks to him but to my regular family dentist that prescribed amoxicillin and ibuprofen.Dr Tulman said I did not needed.I would not recommend him ever,I hope the State educate him at some point.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Tulman's staff is amazing, helpful and courteous. My procedure was complex, as was my sedation, and he was totally on board, found a way around my anesthesia problem and it was totally painless. He was honest and told me that what I wanted to have done was possible, but would bring me back in a few weeks for an extraction anyway because it was a long standing infection and cyst. He could have done it anyway and charged me twice but he didn't. He gave me 3 options and we worked it out together. He spent time, made me laugh and relax and it was over in a half hour. Reality people: oral surgery is unpleasant and no one wants to lose a tooth! I have a thousands of $$ invested in an aesthetically beautiful mouth. Dr. Tulman did not overcharge me for the out of pocket expense. He even offered me a pay plan. I give him 100% for fairness, compassion and expertise. He and his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013