Ratings for Dr. Lori M. Fedoronko

This is the dermatologist that my Doctor uses. Well worth my time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Great place very nice and helpful! They get you in the same day if need be! You will like it!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Left after an hour & a half wait time. Very unfriendly staff

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Front desk folks are not really nice. When I called to set up an appointment, the person answering the phone sounds like she really does not like her job and is annoyed that you are even calling. The experience was a little bizarre. Definitely not going back.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

very dissapointed with the huge ugly deep scar for a simple small biopsy. Something that other doctors have glanced at and found never needed a biopsy to begin with. Then they try and push the pricey laser treatments for the scar. Also wish I would have known about all the out of pocket costs prior to them doing anything. Front desk was ok. Wait time was acceptable. Nurse was nice. Dr. was nice, but I just feel the office wasn't knowledgable enough and I should have gone elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Receptionist was rude. Explained that I had to leave by a certain time. The Dr hadn't even gone into the exam room 30 minutes past appt time. We left and will go elsewhere. No apology from Dr or staff for inconvenience.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I wasted time at several dermatologists who kept prescribing medications that were not helping my condition. Dr. Federonko properly identified the problem and had me try a sample in the office, wait 5 minutes to see if there was any reaction. I felt relief immediately. She also located a basal cell carcinoma that other docs missed. I did not wait more than 10 minutes in the office. Well worth my time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Do not see Dr. Federonko unless you want a horrible experience. I waited too long, her and her staff are rude, and then they billed inappropriately such that I had to argue with my insurer so they'd cover the calim. When I called to ask them to correct their error they said it was "my problem" and then cancelled my follow-up appointment until I paid in cash, as if I was some welcher rather than an insured patient trying to work around the fact that they inappropriately billed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Fedoronko is cold, and shows a lack of interest in patients. She uses her nurses to do her work, spends less than 5 minutes with the patient, and doesn't answer questions. So disappointing to find such a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I have been treated several times by Dr. Fedoronko and have never had to wait more than 15 minutes. I have friends who were in med school with her and she comes very highly recommended by them.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Lori M. Fedoronko's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal