Ratings for Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki

Disappointed that I had a procedure done by a local doctor that was giving me major side effects and he wouldn't take the time to see about a second opinion. It was in his field of expertise. He's seems to be the kind of doctor that is not in it for helping a patient; me at the time but possibly to do a procedure that is something that would have a good outcome instead of doing what's right. Had to have this done on an emergency basis by a less experienced doctor and have pain every second of the day. Affected my work and life quality of life . Have insurance. Shame on you Dr. Will never ever go back.

Submitted March 9, 2014

I can highly recommend Dr. Jerry, he has helped me to my next step with my uterine fibroids. Very knowledgable and caring with your situation. He really tries to keep with your "wants" from the procedure and will explain the reasons he would have to change the plan which is very comforting to know what to expect before you go into surgery. Also the day of my procedure the staff was wonderful before, during, and after the surgery. They really encourage the family or caregiver to be with you before and after the procedure which allows them a lot of time for questions for your care at home. Great experience given the situation.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

A very caring DR is hard to find. He is not only caring, professional, but recieved relief.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Gerald A Niedzwiecki's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL