Ratings for Dr. Wesley M. Cowan

I have been a patient of Dr. Cowan's for over 12 years. He is an excellent dentist. He is extremely patient-focused. His office staff are professional. I am greeted with a smile and rarely get a chance to open a magazine before I am taken back to be seen. I have a beautiful smile now and I have Dr. Cowan to thank for that. He and his team are the best!

Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Cowan and staff are the best. I've never been to a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have always enjoyed my visits to Dr Cowan's office.....It is warm and friendly and Dr Cowan always listens to my dental concerns.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Cowan was extremely abrupt and rude. When I later called back to discuss his inappropriate comments his wife (office mgr) seemed uninterested and certainly did not seem to care about my concerns. I found their response to be completely unprofessional. The attitude seems to be they are doing you a favor by accepting you as a patient. We also waited an extremely long time on our first visit due to a scheduling mishap. This would not have been a huge issue if the overall attitude of the Dr. and his wife had been more professional.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

All the staff was very friendly and helpful. The dental Hygienist was very thorough and informative. I was very pleased with all the staff and Dr. Cowan. Not to mention the office was fantastic. You have a LCD TV in all the rooms where you can watch TV as you get your teeth cleaned!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008