Ratings for Dr. Bruce Leslie Kuntz

Dr Kuntz has a very direct bedside manner. He is very forthright and honest in his diagnosis. Dr Kunz patients include my mother - who is over 90, myself and a lot of people I work with. We all appreciate his candor and honesty. If is not sure of what may be the problem, he is not afraid to ask another doctor for a second opinion and let you know, (although I am not aware of him ever being wrong). If a health issue comes up during a visit, he gives you the the time you need instead of having you reschedule, and will skip his lunch to take care of you. Another thing I like about Dr Kuntz is that he won''t unnecessarily prescribe treatment or drugs. I feel he is an excellent diagnostician and a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Kuntz is not my regular dr at Guthrie but was on call in the early evening (interestingly, I called at 4:53 pm, and the message said their hours were until 5, but they had already forwarded their phones to their answering service). I had a migraine and had had it for 30 hours, but my medication was not working. Dr. Kuntz actually said, "What do you want me to do about it?" He was incredibly rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

dr Kuntz bases his diagnosis on opinion and does not always give patients full quality health care. thers a lack of communication and a barrier with his nurse assistances.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2005

Dr. Bruce Leslie Kuntz's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Ithaca, NY