Ratings for Dr. Adam Meneghetti

I had the most terrible experience ever due to his assistant. Dr saw me but he was leaving for 2 weeks afterwards, his assistant was supposed to program an exam for me but told me it was 5 months waiting, I asked her if it was possible to have the exam sooner she said it was not cancer so I could wait, which I found very rude because even when it was not cancer my case is clinically seen as an emergency and it was getting worse every day. After, she also said the only reason Dr Meneghetti saw me was because he was on call the day I went to the emergency room, well I guess it would have been much better for me to have had a Dr who could actually be there and see my case to find a solution. Thank God I ended up having assistance and a very helpful Dr. which wondered why I did not have surgery sooner. My recovery time was 3 months when normally this surgery takes 2 months to totally heal, this thanks to the waiting time for an exam this rude woman never helped me with. I read the reviews here and was confident was going to a good place I guess it just depends on the humor or emotional balance this assistant has when she sees you. Dr's. assistants should have excellent customer service and give human treatment to patients after all we are not speaking about merchandise here but people, people who are actually having a rough time because of serious medical issues.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am a medical professional and had a surgery that had been done by him.I am really happy with the job he did . He was fantastic,professional,knowlagable, expert and he knows the best to do .His secretery in Vgh clinic is amazing (Suzzy) she cares a lot and help you a lot His team fir surgery were great too If tou are reffered to him be sure you are in a very good hand Thanks to him and greatful for his amazing job

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Amazing doctor. Knowledgeable, kind, and caring. So grateful to have gotten in with him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I can't say enough about what I have been through and how Dr. Meneghetti and his assistant Susie helped me through the process. Thank you for making this horrible medical experience easier to get get through and handle.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Meneghetti is an extremely compassionate surgeon. And helpful and answered all my questions prior to my surgery and my multiple visits. His secretary Suzy was most helpful , compassionate, responded to my messages quickly. The surgery wait time was long but not the surgeons fault , he has a long wait list! Be prepared to wait

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Meneghetti has performed an anterior resection, a loop ileostomy, a reversal of the ileosotmy 9 months later and a colonoscopy...all in the past year. At 39 I was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. This was discovered after Dr. M performed a surgery to remove, what was thought at the time, a suspicious adenoma. I always had full trust in Dr. M in his surgical skills. Any medical staff I have spoken with have always sang his praises as a skilled surgeon. This is what I want in a surgeon. I don't care that he doesn't have a bubbly personality. You can sense how intelligent he is and how trained he is by his methodical way of interacting with you. Yes he runs behind bla bla bla..all doctors do. And his MOA, Judy, is also extremely compassion and helpful. Absolutely no complaints. Thank you Dr. Meneghetti and Judy for taking care of me so that my little girl will have her mother around for a while yet. xo

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

My father passed away from post-surgical complications about a week after surgery with Adam Meneghetti. Despite the fact that he went in for many pre-surgery checkups to ensure physical and mental preparation for the surgery, I don't believe Meneghetti did his due diligence in preparation, nor did he provide enough support post-surgery for my father. Would definitely not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Amazing surgeon, always running late. But he spends time with patients. Doesn't rush them out.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

dr meneghetti is an excellent surgeon. he is extremely busy and it is not his responsibility to ask questions for you. however if you ask the questions and you should, he will be more than delighted to answer them for you. the doctor is very quiet and very methodical. please don't confuse this with a lack of interest in your particular situation. remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. if you have a medical question it's up to you to ask it. if you are concerned about appointments and surgery dates excetera then it's best to pick up the phone and call don't just sit there and wait for someone to call you. if you pay attention to your medical team they will pay attention to you. if you need rectal cancer surgery you couldn't be in better hands than with dr meneghetti. don't worry about judy she's been with the doctor for a long time. just learn her style and how she operates and you'll communicate just fine.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Meneghetti is a fantastic doctor. And I'm not sure how reliable the previous ratings are regarding his MOA, Judy. She is VERY compassionate and has been a very strong, knowledgeable and loyal advocate for my Father when trying to get some of his expenses covered that aren't covered by his plan. My parents don't live in Vancouver an it is an expensive city to wait for treatment in. When the BC Cancer Agency scheduled Dad's radiation too far ahead, I asked if it could be sooner and they said no. But they also told me if one doctor called another doctor, they might be able to make arrangements. Dr. Meneghetti phoned one of the physicans and Dad had an appointment the next week. He's still in the hospital and we won't know if he'll need chemotherapy yet but so far this team, lead by Dr. Meneghetti, has been amazing!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013