Ratings for Dr. Mary Anne Cooper

I just had my gallbladder removed . Prior to this I was referred to Dr Cooper to rule out other possibilities. This was a very stressful time for me and my family. DR Cooper reassured me and was very caring and considerate. She also gave me an honest opinion, which I appreciated as, I would rather know the truth than have things sugarcoated. She referred me to an excellent surgeon who appeared to have done a great job! Thanks for being an honest Doctor and being open with myself and my family. We appreciate all that you have done for me!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Very patient explains procedures well very knowlegable puts you at ease

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

dr cooper helped me a lot. I really appreciate what she did for me. I surely going to miss her and Brenda. I wish I could of kept her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Cooper is truly amazing, She helped me within one visit where as I had been seeing my family doctor for 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I have had the privilege of being a patient of dr cooper since January, and I cannot even express how lucky Thunder Bay is to have her. Her caring and compassion is above anything I have ever encountered. She has gone way above and beyond what was expected and continues to do so with each visit in which I see her quite regularly for many health issues. She takes time you explain absolutely everything to you. My mother irs with me for each visit and even makes sure my moms questions are answered to keep her mind at ease. I don't know what I would have done if she didn't come into my life when she did Her staff are also very caring and makes fighting many diseases so much easier.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

What a Doctor, she takes the time to listen and answer all your questions. very impressed with her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very happy to have been sent to Dr. Cooper.She was kind,very thorough,and very understanding.She took the time to listen. I am very thankful to have her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Very please with Dr Cooper. Very professional. Her staff are very nice. BRAVO and thank you

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very happy with the care and treatment I have recieved from both her and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Instrument malfunctioned in my colon more concerned about getting it released , i was not sedated through this hole nightmare.After 2hrs another Dr. came up with a solution.Gave a new meaning to the word TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016