Ratings for Dr. Frances Weinstock

Some of the staff was great but a couple of them were rude and not sociable, obviously do not need to be working with people. I haven't read very good things on Dr. Weinstock but the other doctors were busy so I said that would be fine. I should have just went somewhere else. She didn't really help much, was a bit rude, kept talking over and interrupting me. I don't care how much experience you have I think you still need to listen to your patient because trust me if I'm not really sick I wouldn't be there. Oh and it's been three days and they still have not got back with me on my blood work. Not a horrible experience but I definitely won't go back.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Do not waste your time....as she will make you feel as if you have wasted hers. I have had several great Dr.'s - she is NOT one of them. Continued talking OVER me, rather than listening or talking WITH me. Really, just a complete waste of a medical degree, what a shame. From what I can see, now.... I am not the only one who feels this way. Hope she reads this & learns SOME thing! I also hope every one reads this & finds some one else!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I was with Dr. Weinstock for over a decade. If your looking for an informative, caring, personal experience, you wont find it here. Appointments were always late, staff was unfriendly, and Weinstock was always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Rude, uncaring, moody, inconsistent, lacking adequate knowledge or else lack of concern for adequate patient care. I would not refer anyone to this physician.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

She's been my doctor for years and I've been quite pleased. She's very hands-on and she often gives me exercises instead of medicine. She's surprised me a few times by hearing something through her stethoscope which she hadn't heard a year before. The only area that is not the best is that she is always rushed since she has a lot of patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

This doctor is not very helpful. It seems like she tries to diagnose you before she even knows all your problems. She treats you like a text-book case without completely listening to all of your problems, symptoms and concerns. She cuts off patients while they are speaking. And the front desk staff is always EXTREMELY RUDE.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Does not seem to care about complaints. Gives a standard answer that does not seem to fit to patient's own problem.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Frances Weinstock's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)