Ratings for Dr. Adrienne Levasseur

Best Optometrist I have ever visited! Staff very professional and dr. Levasseur is knowledgeable beyond her years. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Good optometrist and lovely service from staff. Felt very welcome and found a pair of glasses I really liked.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Excellent doctor with exceptional service from staff! I have trained with contact lenses for years and can never get it in my eye. Her assistant taught me to do it and was successful. She was very patient with me and Dr. L checked them in my eyes and I can see. Its such an amazing feeling to not wear glasses anymore. I really love my bifocal contacts. Will definitely recommend Cranston Market Optometry to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Such a great optometrist. She is so genuine and authentic. I can tell she really cares about the health of my eyes. I really like how sweet she is and she has really great chair-side manner. I would definitely recommend her to family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. LeVasseur has been great. I just saw her a few days ago and she addressed all of my concerns and provided me with a lot of information about my eyes that I never knew! She was really patient with me as I tried on coloured contacts for the first time (which took me forever to decide!) and stayed with me to ensure I was happy with what I would be ordering. I'm so happy that I was recommended to her and will continue to come to her for all of my eye health needs!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. LeVasseur is an amazing optometrist. She genuinely cares about the health of my family's eyes and she is always so thorough each time we visit her. She has recommended suggestions that have truly helped to save my son's vision and I will be forever grateful for that. We will continue to be lifelong patients and she is located so close to our home in Cranston which makes seeing her very convenient!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Adrienne Levasseur at Cranston market optometry is my family optometrist since 2011, we are all very happy having her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

My children and I have been seeing Dr. LeVasseur for several years. She helped my son through a period of patching his eyes and updating his lenses in order to improve his vision while he was young enough for it to have major impact. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. The clinic is well run, and they will have our business for many years to come. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Levasseur is the only optometrist my kids will see. They were all a bit afraid of the eye doctor until they met her. She is personable, outgoing, and excellent with the kids. She also makes sure the kids and I understand what changes have happened in their eyes and what it means for them.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

very helpful and bright, great personality, would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Adrienne Levasseur's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Adrienne LeVasseur received a Bachelor of Science with Honours, Subject of Specialization in research, at Queen’s University. She published results from her research at the Queen’s University Eye Movement Laboratory before obtaining her Doctor of Optometry from the University of Waterloo. She practiced in Ottawa and served as Vice President for the Ottawa Society of Optometrists before moving to Calgary. She has extensive experience working with refractive surgeons as well as in general family optometry, and serves as a member of the Canadian Examiners in Optometry. Dr. LeVasseur has traveled to Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Philippines to provide eye care to underprivileged populations.

• English