Ratings for Dr. Adrienne Levasseur

My children and I have been seeing Dr. LeVasseur for several years. She helped my son through a period of patching his eyes and updating his lenses in order to improve his vision while he was young enough for it to have major impact. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. The clinic is well run, and they will have our business for many years to come. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Levasseur is the only optometrist my kids will see. They were all a bit afraid of the eye doctor until they met her. She is personable, outgoing, and excellent with the kids. She also makes sure the kids and I understand what changes have happened in their eyes and what it means for them.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

very helpful and bright, great personality, would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

The whole clinic does a very complete examination. A lot better than some of the McOptometrists that are out there. Having been wearing glasses for 30 years, I have seen quite a few

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. LeVasseur is friendly, and very thorough. She's a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Great experience! She is very personable and gave a very complete exam. I'll go again and recommend her to friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008