Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Vorenkamp

Doesn't seem to care at all about patients, quick to prescribe meds, never really touches you unless she HAS to. Very rude "I'm better than you" attitude

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Staff isn't as welcoming as anticipated. It takes about 40-60 minutes to get in with a pre scheduled appointment. She resorts to medication immediately, instead of even thinking about holistic alternatives. Doesn't seem to be as committed to listening to patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My son needed an update on his shots..she told me i needed to get his shot records faxed from his old doctors office so i did..then when i called to make another appointment for my son the receptionist tells me they dont do immunizations there and id have to have them done elsewhere!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She has been my doctor for over 20 years. She has always takent he time to help with any of my problems. Referring me when necessary, giving me medication if needed, telling me what is going on and how to get things corrected long term. I have always found her to be kind and willing to listen to my needs. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Makes u wait way too long in waiting room as well as the exam room.kept trying to get me to set up my womanly yearly with her and i told her I already have a doc for that.she's also a pill pusher, does not take the time to hear a patient out.she hears "im in pain"and automatically shoves some narcotic prescription in ur hand.not recommend her at all

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I get reoccurring urinary tract infections that get treated at the ER because an appointment at this office means waiting at least an hour longer than the scheduled appointment. Also, they wont let you just walk in and give a urine sample so going to the ER is much quicker. The ER doctors continually tell me that I should see a urologist, but when I asked Dr. Vorenkamp to send me to one she stated she could not because I did currently have an infection. She told me to just drink cranberry juice. Brilliant. I hadn't thought of that!! Needless to say, I am shopping for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Very knowledgeable and kind. Straight forward and helpful as well as focused on the issue. Looked at the whole person. Quick waiting time and kind staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I would not reccomend this doctor at all. Aside from the long office waits she is very rude and judge mental. When I first went to her to get in birth control ( about 16 years old ) she rudely asked me if my dad knew what I was there for and my response was yes that he called and made the appointment for me she proceeded to say wow my husband would never allow my daughter to do this she isn't even allowed to wear a bikini. After being on birth control an switching it three times within about one month when I went back for something other than birth control she asked me if I wanted to get on it after I just seen her three different times for it! And last but not least without getting into too much detail I went to her for lady problems n she checked for all stds and diseases and when it came back I had none she told me to go buy a douche. Went and seen an ob and within five minutes of tellin him my symptoms he told me what I thought it was demanded an ultra sound and was diagnosed then.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

This is not the place to go if you want to be seen by a caring doctor you feel you can trust. The wait in both the waiting room and exam room is ridiculous. I could go on but I'm sure you'll see for yourself after one visit.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

She does not listen to you as a patient and just makes her own mind up what she wants to do and wants you to abide by it. Whether it's in best interest for patient. As you wait &wait for her to come in to your room. You hear her talk about other patients she just serviced to her Staff in a negative way. And you wait and wonder what she will say about me as a patient next to her staff. I will no longer be her patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Carol A. Vorenkamp's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company