Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Toledano

Dr Toledano is caring and compassionate. He always listens and addresses all my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Most unprofessional and disorganised office for a Dr.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Several calls have to be made to the office for referrals and prescription renewalls.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Office staff are not helpful. At least twice a year I get a bill for a copy I already paid that they did not log. They also can not seem to find all of my visit records, they don't have records of least one follow up visit. Prescriptions that should have been called in were not on record at the pharmacy or on their records. Unless you stay on top of them you will not be happy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

The wait at the office is a lot longer than the appointment. The group is too big & office staff tries to shift people to other doctors

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Staff is overworked, slow, service is poor. Dr Toledano, however, is very knowledgeable and patient. Because of his attention to detail I was spared a heart attack and he diagnosed me with blocked arteries. I am very grateful to him for that, and try and overlook his staff's shortcomings.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr Toledano has been the primary physician for my wife and myself for a dozen years or more. He is knowledgeable, patient and always attentive to our problems and concerns. He never fails to lend his full attention to us as patients, and has been a Godsend to us in our times of medical need. If he runs late from time to time, it's only because he devotes so much time to each of his patients to ensure all aspects of their care is accounted for before moving on. Dr Toledano is a truly concerned physician who cares first and foremost for the health and well-being of each of his patients. The medical profession would benefit greatly from having more physicians of Dr Toledano's outstanding calibre in practice today.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I had a terrible experience with Victor Toledano, MD. He abandon me entirely when I was at my sickest. I have never come into contact with such a cold person in my entire life. I hope to spare others from this experience

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Waiting is long but doctor gives you alot of time and is very pleasant,answers all questions. Staff very pleasant and helpfull

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Victor J. Toledano's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)