Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Fenton

This is my fourth colonoscopy. Dr. Fenton has been my doctor for all four procedures. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Fenton. He has an excellent rapport with his patients and puts them at ease with his humor. I was especially pleased with the staff and service at Intermountain Medical. They are excellent and made an unpleasant procedure much more bearable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I appreciate that the staff contacted me before the procedure to ask if I had any questions and to go over the prep instructions. Everyone was very helpful and friendly during my visit. Dr. Fenton\'s bedside manner was light and informative. If you were to start with a score of 100 and deduct points for anything negative, I would have to leave the score at 100. I had no issues at all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Fenton and his staff were very professional and had me in quickly and out quickly after my procedure.I have recommended him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I felt very at ease in what was a nervous situation. Those prepping me were kind and patient and did well. Dr. Fenton put me completely at east and I appreciated his taking the time to talk with me before and after the procedure. I am just waiting now on the results of the enzyme testing. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I had a follow up appointment. No wait and Dr Fenton was right in. He discussed thoroughly past treatments and recommendations for the future. I have always enjoyed the care and service provided by Dr. Fenton and the staff.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Fenton has now performed two colonoscopies and two endoscopes on me and I have always felt he was not only excellent in the performance of the procedures but was always patient and brought a wonderful sense of humor to the experience. I would heartily recommend him and the entire staff to anyone who needs these procedures.Thanks for your wonderful care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Although five years had passed since seeing Dr. Fenton, he remembered my family history details and explained everything concerning my procedure clearly. I truly appreciate his humorous, yet professional manner. Each staff member was attentive as well. They answered my questions in a friendly and complete way.The treatment I received from Dr. Fenton and his staff is the reason I traveled to Salt Lake City from West Virginia for this routine colonoscopy. Thank you for being a medical team I can count on for excellent care!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I live in rural utah. There is a small hospital where I live but I prefer to commute to Intermountain facilities. I feel their staff, physcians, and facilities are far superior to other hospitals in Utah! Dr. Fenton is an excellent, personable, and sincere Dr. I trust his skills, knowledge and judgement!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Doctor Fenton and the staff were very personable, kind, and thorough. They explained the process, answered my questions, and put me at ease about the procedure. I was told what to expect after the procedure and was given followup information to take home. A few days later, the post op nurse called to see if I was experiencing any uncomfortable or concerning symptoms. They even sent me a thank you card for using Riverton Hospital Endoscopy services!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Fenton is always highly professional. He saved my life in March of 2007. He is the reason that I keep coming back to the practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015