Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Marcus

My two daughters and son was under him years ago...was excellent then...took over for dr. Paserchia and filled his shoes very well....thank you Dr. Marcus .....great to hear you are doing great job, still.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Extremely inappropriate front desk staff. Dr. Marcus is a good Doctor, too bad I have to take my services elsewhere. Missed appointments? Because the staff forgot to log it in when I called 24 hours IN ADVANCE and then bill me? WOW.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Marcus is very knowledgeable. I paged him one night due to a minor emergency situation for my 20 month toddler. He called me back within 10 mins at 10 pm and was very patient in responding. His office called me the next day morning to schedule an appointment! I was very impressed. They care about the patient and that's very important. He takes his time to explain and is very patient. Answers your questions and is very friendly with little kids. I have had to wait 45 mins only once but that's exceptional. Othewise I am being called within 10-15 mins max. Appointments are easy to get even at late evening hours and they are very flexible with changing appts too. Staff is great and knows my son by name eventhough he's been there only 3-4 times.. I am glad I changed my ped.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Marcus is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable and can always be reached. My four children, the oldest being 23 youngest being 9, have always seen Dr. Marcus and have never had a problem. He always have whatever the children need and gives them a sample to start with prior to getting the presciptions filled. Dr. Marcus knowledge of medicine and family is wonderful. While battling cancer and on chemotherapy, Dr. Marcus would let me know what drug interaction that I may have as a result of the vacine he gave to my child/children, so that I can take the appropraite precautions. Dr. Marcus's office is usually very busy, but he will always fit you in when there is a need. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best when it comes to the care and welfare of their child/children.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

He is very good with kids and takes time to talk with parents

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Richard W. Marcus's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)