Ratings for Dr. David Sauder

I am a 60 yr old male in good health. 11 yrs ago my left hand was cut in half completely between the ring and middle finger all the way back thru the wrist in a work related injury. 9 surgery's later and for the past 5 years I suffered pain 24/7 from a neuroma. Nobody believed me especially WCB. Dam them, they tried to send me back to work. I was thru numerous doctors and finally a recommendation to Dr. Sauder. He was kind and listened my symptoms and agreed it was a neuroma and understood my pain level. Saw him March 22/17 and had surgery May 15/17. Woke up from the surgery and the pain was gone. No swelling, incision healed very well, just a bit tender for a while. Never took one painkiller after surgery. This man is one intelligent DR. and knows what he is doing. If I could give him 10 stars rating i would. His staff was professional, his bedside manners are great. This man is my hero and I told him that when I went for the surgery follow-up. THANK YOU DR SAUDER FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK. God bless you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Travelled for this appointment and it was a huge waste of time. His bedside manner horrible. His solution to my severe tennis elbow of 2 years was to tell me that if I came to see him in 5 years it would be better then it is now! No solution. I have had wore bands, iced, had physio, cortizone injections, paid for MRI and was told there was over a 50% tear. I then I paid $1200 for a PRP injection which did NOT help and I've been on pain patch to just to have any sort of quality of life. He was my 2nd opinion because the original surgeon had told me my only options left was PRP or surgery. When I asked about the surgery she said she would make small incision and go in and mess things up to make it worse and then close up. Who even says that to a patient. Everything I have researched mentions cleaning up any dead tissue and fix the tear by re-attaching. Hopefully I will manage to find a surgeon who actually give me more of a solution than 'going in and making things worse' or just telling me that if I come back in 5 years it'd be better than it is now. Never have I been so frustrated.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Thanks Very Professional First Consolation! Thanks Robert O

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had a complete elbow replacement done on my left elbow Dr Sauder was very informative and answered all questions this was my third surgery on this arm over the past 27 years the first by Dr Sauder and by all measures the best of the surgeons I would strongly recommend him, he is the type of surgeon that all should strive to be. All I can say is thank you doctor I know it has only been 2 and a half weeks but I have noticed a big difference. For anyone requiring his services listen to him follow his instructions he knows what he is talking about

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Sauder is a wonderful surgeon, polite and knowledgeable. My surgery was a success and he was very thorough with after surgery care. I would recommend him always.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Have had 3 surgeries related to both my rotators. He is very competent, good sense of humor and exceptionally knowledgeable. My absolute go to guy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Awesome surgeon!!Not scared to try new procedures.He goes the extra mile to meet your needs!Thank you so much to you and your team!Also a outstanding job goes out to his receptionist who is probably the best in the field.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Great doctor. I seen him first in 2011 and was he told me the procedure he would do to fix my wrist. He recommended I wait until I couldn't stand the pain anymore before I came back for surgery. I seen him again July of 2015, had surgery in September of 2015 and had my last follow up January of 2016. Every time I seen him he was very thorough and was always smiling and a delight to be around. His receptionist was great as well, she was very accommodating with back and forth faxing of my insurance papers and waiting for me to pay when I came for next appointment (knowing I love 3 hours drive from the office). Overall great experience with Dr. Sauder, I am I bit sad I won't be seeing him anymore.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have recently had a great experience with Dr Sauder and his staff. He treated me as a person, not just another patient. The staff at his office are also great. His receptionist had always been helpful and getting me in to see Dr Sauder as I needed. The staff at te prairieview surgical centre were over the top. My whole experience from my first consult, to my follow up after surgery has been pleasant. Thank you Dr. Sauder and your amazing medical team!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He was awesome for my son's elbow.. The whole injury was complicated and rare, he had the guts to go in to explore and the wherewithal to consult other experts during the surgery. Found the problem and created a fix. I like his confidence to fix the problem and humility to seek additional advice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015