Ratings for Dr. Pamela P. Tuck

I had my first visit and she was excellent. She is so thoughtful and well educated. She sends uplift time with you, answers all your questions and you don't feel rushed. The office staff is pleasant and the office is very clean. My apprehension went away immediately.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Tuck about 2 years ago. I found her profile on a Baptist Healthsouth web page. When I went to Dr. Tuck, she did the most thorough examination I had had in a long time. She did an EKG and bloodwork and I was astounded that she would have the time to do that. Unfortunately, she mailed me the results with a pamphlet. When I called the following Monday about the results, her staff stated that something was wrong with the lab and the results may not be accurate. They told me to return for a follow-up. I didn't come back for the follow up because I had another exam for insurance purposes. I mailed Dr. Tuck's office the results and, again, I got a pamphlet. In recent months, I have seen Dr. Tuck for various requests and she has been accomodating. My only issue with Dr. Tuck is that she doesn't allocate time to address your medical issues. If I had a serious condition, I would not have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Pamela P. Tuck's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal