Ratings for Dr. Howard N Robinson

Dr. Robinson treated me for many years, but the office deteriorated gravely over that time. Wait times in the open room were usually > 1 hour, followed by wait times in the exam room of 30 minutes or more. Years back, Dr. Robinson though late did a thorough exam and explained options in detail. For the past few years, he breezed in with an entourage, glanced me over, and froze some lesions. Of late he's seemed generally disinterested in my concerns, punting me back to a member of the entourage, perhaps a technician, of, if I'm lucky, a PA. For a long time, I tolerated a marginal front desk staff because I liked Dr. Robinson. But now that he seems to have lost interest in my concerns, it's time to move on.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

No privacy in the office. Staff will ask about meds in front of a packed waiting room (ridiculous overbooking at times). Dr. is excellent but always with a sense of urgency. You might leave with questions. In spite of these comments, I do believe he is an excellent diagnostician and a trustworthy physician.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

extremely knowledgeable, caring, devoted to the welfare of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Howard N Robinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1981)