Ratings for Dr. Pedram Bral

very rude and in consistent. hr first said he wanted me on Lupron and when I politely declined he said your acting silly. the next appt he said he never would have told me to go on Lupron. he seemed unsure of everything

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Bral is THE BEST!!! Sweet, knowledgeable and gentle!!! Highly recommneded!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Bral was fantastic. He's very personable and made me feel comfortable during the appointment. He was great at explaining things and has a very friendly medical assistant too.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Excellent doctor, wonderful staff, great experience!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Friendly, smart, and really helpful. Dr. Bral is the best doctor in the world, I feel really safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Bral is professional and caring, always available to answer your questions, I've been his patient for many years.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Doctor kept on checking his phone and took a personal call during the visit, then performed the breast/pelvic exam without anyone else in the room. I'm not sure if this is legal but is certainly not good practice. The nurse and secretary are both extremely nice. Its a shame that the doctor did not impress as well as his staff did.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

The doctor put me at ease, was very professional and explained procedure. Dr Bral is excellent at what he does.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Really good experience, professional,knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Doctor took his time to answer my questions and address my concerns, trustworthy, I always feel knowledgeable about my health and treatment options after seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Pedram Bral's Credentials

• Greek

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal