Ratings for Dr. Jerrold Fruchtman

I think he is the best eye doctor. He is number 1 in my book. He is also very helpful in picking out glasses for me. He knows exactly what looks the best on me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been looking for a good eye doc for years. Always feel like they are good but not great. That said, I thought Dr. Fruchtman was fantastic - intelligent, personable, and thorough. His receptionist/assistant on the other hand -the worst. Unfriendly, uncooperative, and just plain unprofessional. I was told on two separate occasions that I would receive a call back regarding questions i had and never heard back (my questions were for the rec and not the doc). I had to follow up days later in each instance. At the appointment she acted as if I was putting her out by being there. I was actually surprised how much I liked the doc given the interaction I had with the assistant. I plan to go back to him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I had seen a differnt eye doctor before who couldn't help me wear contacts and from the bad experience made me very anxious. I had heard praises about Dr. Fruchtman so I decided to try again. Dr. Fruchtman was so patient and caring that I was able to work through my anxiety and was successful in using contacts. He and his staff are very helpful and polite. Very professional too.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Great guy, great doctor. Very thorough and caring. Diagnosed me with a problem that went beyond vision and pretty much saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2005

Dr. Jerrold Fruchtman's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Florham Park, NJ