Ratings for Dr. Isaac Kramer

My family and I have seen Dr. Kramer for years. I have found him nothing but helpful and compassionate. He takes his time and listens. He is not too quick to medicate but will take next steps when needed. He remembers you after one visit and I really feel like he cares and has a stake in my health. I would not go to anyone else. Irina is also fantastic. Always friendly and discuss any outstanding bills until we reach a resolution.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

All my family members (3) go to Dr Kramer. He is always concerned and makes you feel that you are his only patients. He answers your calls and goes out of his way to be helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Beware. I went in with a simple problem and within a short time was very sick with side effects from medicine. He refused to recognize the very bad side effects, refused to prescribe any other medicine and abandoned me as a patient and told me to go to another doctor. Takes 30 days to get an appointment with another doctor so he left me without medical care for a period of 30 days while I am suffering from severe medical problems. When I first told him about the side effects, he put his red face six inches from mine and screamed "What are you up to?" He was very nasty when he refused to treat me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Very satisfied. Went to see Dr. Kramer the first time this Monday. I was not his patient, but decided to switch after seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

attentive, friendly, caring, personable. I have been going to Dr. Kramer for the past 8 years and have since had my family members switch over. Going to the doctor can be an unpleasant experience for some; however, Dr. Kramer has always made me feel so comfortable. I enjoy seeing him and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

he listens well and aska focused questions to understand and evaluate. your records are inhis computer and the evaluation is in real time. he is accessible, talks to my other doctors. gives excellent referrals. is not quick to medicate. communicates options and outcomes with an opinion I refer my friends and they have similar experiences. he is terrific

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Todos aquellos que tienen el placer de conocer al Dr. Kramer, saben que lo que yo pueda escribir en este comentario, no sera suficiente para poder describir la clase de persona que es el Dr. Kramer. Tanto El, como su Secretaria Irina nos hacen sentir como en nuestra propia casa y no en la Oficina de un Medico. El Dr. Kramer, aparte de ser un Gran Profesional, es una excelente persona que siempre tiene una sonrisa para calmarnos cuando tenemos algun problema. Gracias Dr. Kramer por todo lo que hace por mi esposa Alcira y por mi. Uste y tambien Irina, forman parte de nuestra familia Daniel Derevizus 22 Arden Rd. Livingston, New Jersey 07039

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I am shocked to see that people actually praise this cold hearted, insincere doctor. He does not treat you on your first sick visit, but rather asks you to come back multiple times, just so he can keep billing. He does not make eye contact and is just plain rude. and insincere. I found him to be very lackluster, like you are wasting his time and not very tolerant regarding answering questions. My guess is that he is flooding these reviews by himself or asking his friends to do so. One visit with this "Doctor" and you run for the hills. Best to go to the wellness center at CVS.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Kramer is an outstanding physician. He listens; he explains; he is knowledgeable; he follows up. I highly recommend him for patients of all ages

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Kramer, he is my Dr. for about 10 years and I trust him I feel safe with him, he is not only a excellent DR. but he is HUMAN he cares about he's patients, he is great, I will always recommend Dr. Kramer to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Isaac Kramer's Credentials

• Tbilisi State Med Inst, Tbilisi, Georgia (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare