Ratings for Dr. Mark Oscherwitz

Don't want to give details. 10 years ago. Thought I was the only one.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I had a horrific experience with him. He was my doc & the 5th time I went to see him, this happened... In a physical I bring up a concern that my breasts keep growing (i'm 30). I don't like sharing, but it helps to get the details. There's a history of wacky hormone levels in my family, plus my bra cup size is large. His reaction was along the lines of condescension, making fun of me & telling me -direct quote- "there's no such thing as giant breast disease!" over & over. Almost no medical talk came into our conversation. Follow that with a brusque grabbing my breasts in the exam and making me go without underwear for no reason & I was done. Only at the end did he tell me that he couldn't help me, I would need to see my gyn. for that (so why the hell was he having this conversation with me?) I have acquaintances who see him and have no problems with him. But the lack of care, condescension, lack of medical practice, and what seemed like a desire to make me uncomfortable made me sick.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Mark Oscherwitz's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1957)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal