Ratings for Dr. David T. Greco

Not the least bit helpful. Ignores phone calls and is extremely arrogant. Does not seem the least bit concerned about what ia happening iwth the patient. I brought a relative to him and could not believe how we were treaated. MONEY IS WHAT MATTERS HERE. GREED BEFORE PATIENTS AND APPROPRIATE HEALTH CARE. Will never return. The place is a mill and very, very frustrating. They think they are kings and seem to have forgotten their role is to treat and heal not ignore and just cash iin at every opportunity.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Does not care about his patients. He talks down to you and is not knowledgeable about my condition so he told me my symptoms are psychosomatic. Funny how a follow up MRI showed differently. I would never recommend this guy.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR . DAVID $ GRECO TO ANYONE. WOULD STEER CLEAR OF THIS PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Greco is thorough and really cares about his patients. I have felt 100% supported by the doctor and his staff as I deal with a very difficult disease.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Would not recommend him to anyone for anything. Completely ignores patient's family members and does not return messages delivered in person or by phone. I was completely appalled by him and this entire office.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Having been diagnosed with MS at a young age, I had gone through my fair share of neurologists..none that I had felt comfortable with. They viewed me as a mystery and didn't really know how to care for me well. When I had my appointment with Dr.Greco, I knew I had met a doctor that was competent and very well versed with MS, which made me feel so relieved! He is a very informative and caring doctor, and I fully trust my care being in his hands. I would recommend any and all MS patient's that are searching for a doctor who knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Greco for 8 years to manage my MS. He and Nella have worked very hard over the years advocating for me to have the tests and procedures done that need to be done. Nella has worked tirelessly to arrange home solu-medrol infusions, as needed, so I don't need to go to the hospital every day during treatment. Ordering medication refills is easy and I get 12 months worth. ANY time I have called to speak to Dr. Grecco, I get a call back the same day. I have never had an issue with anyone in this office. It is a well run, well staffed office, that runs early if not on time. Dr. Greco is intelligent and caring but at the same time, nothing but professional. I respect him and trust him with my care and would not want anyone else for my neurologist. Any questions I have asked over the years, he bends over backwards to explain the answer in a way that I can understand.He is number one in my book. I am thankful that he is part of the terrific team that manages my care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Knowledgable and courteous. Runs on time. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Arrogant and dismissive, talked about my "little aches and pains". (I now have fentanyl patches prescribed by an actual doctor.) Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Staff is sluggish, does not always return calls, is dismissive and uncaring about patient welfare

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. David T. Greco's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

UPMC