You may also like

The Staff is awesome that's about it, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

He lied, most likely will be another surgery because of it. STAY AWAY! He said he would bust the stone If he could, if he can't he would go get the stone while she was out. He didn't bust it and didn't go get it. Also required payment up front. Such a liar.we're on an extremely low fixed income, and looking at another surgery!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great dr very informed, great bedside manner/ Answers all of your questions and uses layman's terms.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I had to pay up front the full amount of surgery. I was told I would be refunded when my insurance paid. I did not get reimbursed the full amount. I received less than what my insurance paid them.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Took the time to talk to me about concerns. Was very professional and calming. Staff was knowledgable and polite. I had a vasectomy a year ago by him and all is well.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Andrew D. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The Staff is awesome that's about it, would not recommend."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He lied, most likely will be another surgery because of it. STAY AWAY! He said he would bust the stone If he could, if he can't he would go get the stone while ..."

April 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=167831'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew D."

April 8, 2012