Ratings for Dr. Mitchell A. Baruchin

Dr Baruchin is in my mind a top of the line cardiologist. When your dealing with your heart you had better have someone good working on you or yor dead. I trust this Doctor recommendations and decisions. If you want to put your care in the hands of a caring, knowledgeable, and professional cardiologist, Dr Baruchin is the one for you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

This man saved my life and continues to keep me alive.He has taken care of my family for 20+ years. He is warm, friendly and brilliant. I never feel rushed. He is always available and I never have to travel to other facilities as he has all the high tech. heart monitoring/function equiptment on site.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

One word: AWESOME. Although the time spent in the waiting room can be long, it's well worth the wait. I suspect the long wait time is due to the fact that he is very thorough and doesn't rush the patient at all. He listens attentively and answered all my questions. At times the answers were a little doctor-ish and I had to ask for a more generic explanation which he was happy to give. I believe he has been in the New Yorker mag "Best of" at least once if not several times.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Mitchell A. Baruchin's Credentials

• Arabic

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1984)