Ratings for Dr. Otto Uhrik

Great person and I appreciate how thorough he is as well as his practitioners that work with him. His office manager Heather is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Great doc very knowledgable He listens better than any doctor I have been to.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Man I f*****g love this man. He is great. I'm still in shock about him. He knew everything, the ladies of the office were so sweet. I will go to him again if ever I need him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Professional and caring staff, and I feel at ease when I need to go there. The first doctor to finally help me. I have my life back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

At first The Dr. came across rude. I disliked him, but I found out that he just isn't overly warm. I think they deal with so many druggies that They assume everyone is a druggie, trying to get their fix. I have a lot of issues to deal with physically, I do wish the staff was compassionate. the front desk girl is GREAT. but the back area girls, suck. They wouldn't even give me my gabapentin 3 days early because I increased my dose... my last dr was the best ever and he allowed me to increase and decrease gabapentin as needed. this is non narcotic for neuropathy. The Dr. decided to go to lunch instead of seeing me so I saw a nurse. yes a nurse. I am looking for a new dr. Someone who knows pain and spines.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Uhrik by someone who held him in very high esteem, so I was shocked when he minimalized and trivialized my pain, was arrogant, patronizing and dismissive. Medicare and I paid for him to tell me that my pain would eventually subside and not be as excruciating as it had been, at that time, for several months. The only way I managed to reduce the pain to a tolerable amount was by getting an Rx for a narcotic I could tolerate from a compassionate, understanding physician. I no longer take any narcotic, having chosen to live with a certain amount of pain, although I am taking non-narcotics for pain. The person who referred me to Dr. Uhrik has never again referred another patient to him. I don't know why he went into medicine because it's obvious he doesn't like people, particularly people who are sick or in pain.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

just moved to phoenix and i am on disability due to back problems. picked dr. uhrik from the phone book. wasn't too impressed at first, but soon realized he was pretty smart. but like the previous reviewer, he made it clear he did not think i was in as much pain as i am, and was actually a smart-@$$ about it. usually i can live with that. but since back problems require such longterm care and frequent visits, i will change.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr Uhrik is very knowledgebale, Sometimes he does not believe I am in pain. Offices close on Friday. Does noy have a computer. Only takes checks and cash and that is incovient. The staff Maryanna is wonderful nice women and gets back to you quick. Average doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008