Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Tyler

I'm a pharmacist that's had multiple run ins with this prescriber on the phone. He is astonishingly abrasive and combative. Firstly, he will not communicate with my staff beyond identifying himself. Then, when I come into the call blindsided, he castigates me for being "unprepared". Apparently my team had been requesting refills for a patient for a week and his team failed to respond, thus WE were due for some hostility. AVOID. C-, will not buy from again

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

This is the most unprofessional physician I have ever came accross. He is rude, uncaring and does nothing but bill you without doing any of the work. Steer clear of this one!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Tyler is a great doctor. I like that he has studied alternative and Eastern medicine as well as Western medicine. He provides a practical, blended approach to health. He has helped me through a variety of conditions. He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Very first visit front staff was outlandishly rude and Dr. Jeffery Tyler was very argumentative on a simple blood test and was against any preventative care...Go figure! I have been waiting 3 weeks for a referral for blood work, I even mailed off for my other blood results because their front staff was incompetent to even get records. I brought the results to their office...after fasting to do so by front staff and was told it was gonna be longer in the day (I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING AND ITS NOW 3:30pm). No contact from them yet so i called only to get told, "Im not the Doctor!" and hung up on! How can these people be in business, how can they treat patients with such disregard? I feel sorry for the elderly that have no one to step up and recognize that this Dr Tyler and staff are detrimental to patients health and well being!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Tyler has the personality aof a wet flea and the medical knowledge of a gnat. I don't know what this joke of a doctor is doing in the medical field!! Wretched, wretched experience!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

The guy has a reserved demeanor. Once past this you discover that he is a gem. Absolutely second to none in medical knowledge. Been with him for 12 years and had some health issues. He has kept me in the pink.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Tyler has been treating my dad for the past 3 years. He has never resolved any of his issues and keeps prescribing him multiple medications. He has not helped him in any way he has been hurging him. He should not be able to practice.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

This man was the most unpleasant, boorish, deceitful, disrespectful, misleading and unethical being that I have ever had the displeasure of being examined by. I shall hope that I never have to cross paths with this imitation of a Doctor and/or Human Being ever again. I left his office in utter disgust.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Physician both failed to adequately address and flatly refused to address basic health care issues. Also, he did not present as a person without racial bias. He was not objective and responsible in his reporting through patient's chart notes. Did not maintain important communications with patient either.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I requested a blood test, later on found out he did not know how to interpret test, made minor effort to contact lab where test was run for help, problem never resolved, out a large sum of money.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey R. Tyler's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1978)