Ratings for Dr. Rhonda C. Oeters

Very knowledge, pleasant. I had to wait because it was the emergency department, not the doctor that took a long time. I would be happy to see her for my health care. Why do we have to put so many characters.???????????????????????????????????????????????

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I recently visited my local ER and after waiting four hours to see a doctor I was not examined properly and sent home. Dr. Oeters was extremely rude to me and did not listen to anything I had to say reguarding my symptoms and without examining me determined I was having an anxiety attack. When I tried to tell her about the pain and symptoms I was experiencing she walked out of the room and ordered a nurse to give me a shot of vistoril to calm me down. I was trying to tell her I was sick and in pain as she was walking away but I was completely ignored. I returned to the ER the 12 hours later and was diagnosed with conjunctivitus, an inner ear infection, sinusitus and a staff infection. I was obviously sick not anxious.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Rhonda C. Oeters's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Washington, NC