You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Turner

Doc Turner may be a quiet sole but don't let that fool you. I've been a patient of his for many years, as is my wife. We have found him to be intelligent, well trained, forthright, accessible, and very interested in his patient's health and well being. Doc has treated me for many medical matters. Each time I was thoroughly informed about my health, know clearly what may have caused it and thus what could be done to avoid it in the future, and most importantly what was needed to heal. Doc doesn't overly relying on medicines and shows no signs of being influenced by pharma or health insurance providers. I highly recommend Doc Turner.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Turner is by far one of the most attentive doctors I've ever had. Been going to him every since he joined the practice. His knowledge is way beyond his age. Very humble man.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever had. Very thorough, very patient, and very considerate and unlike some other Dr.s, he actually listens. My wife and I both go to him. When our kids are old enough to leave the pediatrician, I hope he has space avilable for them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Doctor Turner is my family doctor. My family thinks he's the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Turner is absolutely wonderful. I have referred many friends and family members to him. He was also the physician for my elderly mother, and treated her with the patience and respect that I would imagine he would treat his own parent. If you are looking for a gregarious, chatty type, look elsewhere. But if you want a down to earth, thorough, knowledgeable, and caring doctor I don't think you will be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

I think Dr. Turner is an amazing doctor. He takes in interest in his clients and is very helpful, knowledgable, and comforting. As long as he is practicing medicine, he will be my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I'm shocked at the good reviews this doctor gets. What you see as patiently listening to your problems, I saw as daydreaming with disinterest... possibly thinking about his next golf outing or something. To me, he has the emotions of a pencil eraser. I thought maybe it was because he was young and just starting out. So years later I went back... same thing.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr.Turner, Is a wonderful and most kind doctor. He listens to you and takes time with all patients. He is understanding and very carring about your illness. He is very pro-active about your needs. He always makes you feel that your problem is very important and does not rush you out of the office. I feel expremely lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

DR TURNER IS THE GOD OF DOCTORS. HE TREATS THE WHOLE PATIENT AND LISTENS INTENTLY. HE HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN AND I AM ONE VERY ILL MAN WITH MULTIPLE CONDITIONS.I WILL BE INDEBTED TO HIM FOREVER. I WISH I COULD, INSOME WAY, REPAY HIM FOR HIS KINDNESS AND PATIENCE TO ME. IF YOUR IN NEED OF A TOTAL PACKAGE DOC, CONSIDER DR TURNER. HIS OFFICE PROVIDES A SUPERIOR AND KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF WHO RESPOND TO YOU QUICKLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Robert T. Turner's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=167788'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=167788'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert T."

April 8, 2012