Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Gacek

Dr. Gacek treated my father 30 years ago when Dr. Gacek was in Upstate New York. He had cancer that started in the sinus tract and moved through his head and into his brain. Dr. Gacek was one of the most compassionate and caring professionals I have ever met. My father did not have insurance and being a proud man did not want to apply for Medicaid. He was not going to have the needed surgery because he could not afford it. Dr. Gacek told my Dad he could pay $1 a year if that was all he could afford -- he would have the surgery. Dr. Gacek is a WONDERFUL man and anyone who is treated by him is indeed fortunate!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

He was great I tell everyone how much he helped me

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Gacek is an amazing person. He is professional and yet still made me feel he cares.... A gem of a man.... A rare "old world" doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Does not take the time to listen to patient .Was no help with correct diagnosis . It was found elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr.Gacek gave our Dad outstanding care during his treatment.. he was caring and compassionate.. he was so patient with all of our questions, and never made us feel like we asking a foolish question. We were treated with respect and appreciated it more than he will ever know.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008