Ratings for Dr. M. Alexander Shehan

Best Doctor I've ever had. Many family members and some friends also see him. He listens and tells the truth.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. M. Alex Shehan is a very knowledgable doctor and such good bedside manner. Always up on new research and medical information. Takes the time to anwer all questions. A pleasure to talk to and receive care from. I recommend Dr. Shehan to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My husband and I have been patients of Alex Shehans for over 15 years. He is amazing, and very knowledgable, friendly and caring. He is everything a Doctor should be.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Only doctor I have found that I trust. I never second guess his advice and after seeing a handful of doctors over the years I leave feeling relieved. I can be a handful too after my prior experiences.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I have finally found the best doctor anywhere!! This guy is amazing. He takes time with you,answers any questions and his medical knowledge is amazing. I use Dr. Shehan as my GP because I could not find a GP who would really listen to me. Took me about 5 doctors but finally hit the jackpot. He was recommended by a nurse who is very picky about her medical care and likes very few doctors she has seen in practice and she raved about him. I gave him a try and now my husband and my adult son also use him. Don't know how he spends time with each patient and still doesn't keep you waiting, but he manages and is #1 in my book.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

First and formost,he does two things, he listens and spends time with you. I have always bristled when I spend more time with my doctor's nurse than with the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

By far, the BEST Physicain and Team I have ever had. Can get in for emergencies immediately. Access through Doctor's Nurse is immediate for consult and relay of Doctor's orders. Dr. Shehan and Staff are an excellent example of American Family Medicine at its' very Best. I feel VERY fortunate to count myself among his patients. I would recommend this Physician and Staff to anyone, without hesitation or reservation.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Very knowledgeable and caring. A solid doctor and person.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

This is a wonderful office, with awesome staff. I have never had trouble getting in the same day if needed. I highly recommend Dr. Shehan.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. M. Alexander Shehan's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Coresource