Ratings for Dr. Bradley E. Samuelson

Treats my mom and dad who have both had heart attacks and been admitted to the hospital since for other reasons. Has always checked on them.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

WARNING DO NOT GO TO DR SAMUELSON for cardiac care!When he left Clinics of North Texas, he told me how greatful he was that I had followed to his new practice. Later when his new eauipment arrived we did a test every six months. He he thank me, and told how his childern and wife thank me in helping pay for his new imaging center. I was scheduled with in Dallas,TX to do a stress test to see if my heart damaged tissue was viable enough to qulify me for a regenerating new heat tissue study. I recieved a letter from the good Doctor stating I was no longer his patient not to come back for anything. I phoned his office to find out Why? They said "don't have to give a reason" and I asked to talk to Dr Samuelson and was told the letter spoke for him. He refused to supply care until I could get another doctor or referral. Another Dallas Dr read the letter and agreed with me that Dr. Samuelson has neither medical or moral ethics! He'll drop you like a hot potato without any follow up care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Had a test done in his office ordered by primary care doctor. Good thing I was not dying---it took him 4 1/2 weeks to read the test and give my doctor the results! I won't even go back for a test! Primary doctor will choose someone else.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Doctor Samuelson has been treating for over 5 years and I have never found him or his staff to be anything but couteous, punctual and polite. He always has a smile on his face when greeting you and makes you feel so much at ease. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

THIS DOCTOR IS ANNOYINGLY RUDE

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Bradley E. Samuelson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1987)