Ratings for Dr. Victor O Pickett Dds

Dr Pickett takes extra time and takes your appearance very personal. I had had major dental expenses a partial broke within 2 months. Dr Pickett immediately started the procedure over for a new partial. When he could of just had it repaired. And this is at no cost to me. He is a great dentist as well as his staff. I have already referred him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Pickett is the only dentist, I have found, that truly cares about his patients. From signing in, at the front desk, to checking out, he and his staff have always treated me with respect, compassion, concern and professionalism. I have had several emergency situations and Dr. Pickett has never failed me, he saw me or spoke with me almost daily until I was better and knowing that he was available to me, made all the difference during the healing process. SRG, West Valley City, UT

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Has been my dentist for over 20 years and has always done a great job.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Pickett has been our family dentist for over 20 years. I have had several crowns and they all are great. His work has always been good. Once I needed a root canal and after he worked a few minutes, he said that the root was too narrow for him to work on and recommended a specialist. The specialist praised Dr Pickett for recognizing the need for a specialist before messing things up trying to do something for which he was not setup. Dr Pickett is great!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Paid thousands of dollars for work that I needed to have done not including the amounts that were over charged for work that was never even started on! Very poor quality, I needed a crown on one of my front teeth and the crown that was put on is much smaller in size than it should have been so it looks bad and it was placed so close to the side of the tooth next to it that it was impossible to floss so now that tooth is ruined as well! Same story for another crown that was done as well. Fillings that I had done have to be redone. A lot of the work was done by someone who I later found out was not in the country legally and was not licensed. Much of the work that was done by Dr. Pickett and his staff has to now be re-done because of these issues.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Multi-lingual practice, English & Spanish. Works 2 Saturdays* each month to accommodate his patient’s work schedules. *Most months as schedule dictates. Very punctual, rarely have to wait past appointment times scheduled. Very friendly staff. Fair prices, I think he and his staff are awesome. Victor has been my DDS for many years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008