Ratings for Dr. Sally A. Waddington

Dr. Waddington has been a very caring, warm , compassionate person, and very knowledgeable. I have been very pleased and would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a good psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Waddington has been my Dr. for over 14 years. I would not have made it through my severe depression without her. She does not take my insurance, but I see her anyway. She listens to you and really cares for you and your issues. I wish I could see her more than 4X a year, but I am most grateful to her for helping me tremendously in my life struggles. I do not know if she takes new patients, but I would highly recommend her to those needing her services. She is a great psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Waddington has been a great deal of help to me. She saw me right away and we talked at length about my issues so we could find the right diagnosis. She didn't give me a quick fix with medication. We have sessions once a month and have found the right medications and dosage. Dr Waddington also returns phone calls promptly. She also has included my family in some of our sessions which has been a great deal of help. She has helped me out of a dark place and I am thankful.Andy

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

not on blue cross blue shield, not accepting new patients as of 11/30/11

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I’ve been seeing Dr. Waddington for therapy and peer supervision for over a decade. She is a person of tremendous character and graciousness. At times I wish she were flawless but I’m also glad she’s human. If you can get an appointment with her, take it.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Waddington is wonderful. She helped me and my son through one of the toughest times of our lives.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I've first saw Dr. Waddington 10 years ago for drug therapy in conjunction with CBT I was getting from one of the psychologists with whom she shares her suite. She has no staff so this part of the rating is kind of inapplicable. She is fantastic. When my GAD flared up big time years later and I was desperate for help, I called her up even though I'd moved some distance away. She remembered me and made a point of seeing me the next day. She has always been very understanding, helpful, and non-judgmental - great "sofa-side" manner and easy to talk to. The selected drug therapies on both occasions worked well. She always returns calls promptly and was great at presenting different options.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Psychiatrists are known to have a lot of their own issues...Dr. Waddington is nice and charming at first but when you say something wrong (no matter who you talk about, she's going to take it personally), or if you have to cancel an appointment, she becomes increasingly passive aggressive, Your appointments start later and later, she has "emergency" calls during your sessions, she "forgets" your Rx, or she forgets your dosage, or she forgets to sign the script or she postdates it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Hands-down the best psychiatrist I've ever seen, and I've seen a good many in various parts of the country. Dr. Waddington is a tonic for the troubled spirit, and an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. If only every doctor was like her!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Wonderful doctor who I would suggest to anyone! Only negative is the wait for a scheduled apointment. Otherwise she is always helpful and responds to you ASAP in response to phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Sally A. Waddington's Credentials

• Univ Of Dublin, Trinity Coll, Sch Of Physic, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Laurel, MD