Ratings for Dr. Muhammad A. Arian

I Have emailed, left messages and been disconnected on the phone too many times. If we didnt like Dr. Arian so well would find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Has Excellent kowledge, pin point cause of dieses

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

RUN! Confusion on top of more confusion. From the front office staff down to the doctor himself. My son went with me, he's 23, and said I better get a second opinion. Obviously big on treating the symptom with drugs and not treating the problem. Called in duplicate prescriptions for Atanalol which slows the heart. Wrote in my chart to have testicular exam....I'm a female. Get the picture? I recommend Dr. Medhavi Jogi highly. Start feeling better and get your life back. The difference is night and day. See for yourself comments from other patience.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Gave conflicting opinions at each visit. He would state a probable cause then when I would remind him that he had already made changes or made an earlier statement about different/additional issues he would change the explanation. I just do not feel like he is "listening" and considering my entire situation. It appears he is looking to give a "quick diagnosis".

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

STAFF: Rude, acted like I was a bother & one was cussing about not bringing her cell phone to work. DOCTOR: Did not examine me, he used the examination table as a desk for his computer. He spoke to me for about 5 minutes, wanted to change my medication, told me he wanted to see me in two months, and then left the room. I caught up with him in the hallway and asked him if our visit was over. He said "yes". I told him that I still have a list of questions to go over with him and he told me to talk to his nurse about anything else. He didn't even want my Glucose Chart. He didn't order lab work for my A1C levels. I walked out of his office with changed up meds, no exam & no lab work. AVOID DOCTOR MUHAMMAD ARIAN AT TEXAS GULF COAST MEDICAL GROUP!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I am very leary of doctors especially when it comes to the diabetes and he has been awesome and helped me regain major control of the diabetes

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008