Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Mogerman

Worth the wait! He does take time with his patients! He is so experienced in this field, yet he continues to keep up with the trends!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

5 to 6 hour waits to see this doctor are common because he over schedules due to no-shows, so patients suffer.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This guy can't be serious with his wait times. Bring a lunch and prepare to wait at least 2 hours. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

After waiting 2 1/2 hours for my 74 yr old mothers appointment, we got up and left. Still had 4 patients ahead of us. Totally ridiculous and unprofessional as far as I'm concerned . Do not recommend!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My visit to Dr. Mogerman's office in Waymart was, by far, the worst experience I have ever had in a physician's office. I arrived on time for my appointment and waited for 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room. There was never an acknowledgement, explanation, or apology from Dr. Mogerman or his staff. When two other patients complained about the wait, they were bumped ahead of me, even though their appointments were after mine. Dr. Mogerman and his office staff demonstrated a total lack of respect for his patients. I will never return. What a nightmare!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Unbelievably long wait times. Every visit was at least THREE hours! I had the first appt in the morning once, and I arrived at the office to find others ahead of me...we all waited an hour before the doctor even showed up!!! The last visit was the worst. 3.5 hours of waiting and he finally comes in, notices that I'm very annoyed, and actually said, "Well, this is a volunteer office. You don't HAVE to be here." I could not believe that remark! If it weren't for the fact that it was my son I was there for and that it was our (thankfully) last visit I would have walked out right then. He's a good doctor but there is no excuse for the ridiculous lateness and the inefficiency. I understand that emergencies arise and things get backed up, but it's like this every day with him, and listening to the wait-time horror stories of others in his waiting room I see I'm not alone. My Pediatricians, OBs, all doctors have emergencies but I've never had an experience like this.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

at this office you do wait for awhile,the staff are always plesant,and smiles but the care is great DR. always takes his time to listen to you and in explaining what and why! he does so you understand. so i think i would rather wait.!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

This doctor overbooks his appointments! We waited a minimum of 2 hours on each of 3 office visits. The worst was the last (and I MEAN last!) visit today. After waiting over 3 1/2 hours and being told there were STILL 2 patients ahead of me, I left the office FOR GOOD! Promptness is atrocious and staff does nothing to explain the neverending wait. While I was there, 2 new patients walked out and said they would find a different doctor. Maybe it's only my opinion, but I think that there is NO excuse for chronically being so backed up! And if there was an emergency, the staff owes the patients an announcement of such. This doctor and his staff should have to pay ME for my wasted time. BEWARE!!!! Pass this one by and keep on looking!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Mogerman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Harvard-Pilgrim