Ratings for Dr. Benjamin F. Asher

Appears to have some knowledge of his specialty, However, his ability to properly diagnose the real problem is limited. Something he appears he is to be able to hide because of his more unorthodox approach. He completely missed my diagnoses of a sinus condition that I subsequently had correctly diagnosed and treated elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I went to Dr Asher with high hopes - I even explained my health condition to the receptionist prior to making the appointment, and she assured me that Dr Asher could be of help .. For a holistic minded practitioner, I was very disappointed in Dr Asher - he was cold, somewhat condescending and of no help - when using an examining tool to lift my nostril, the tool slipped and scraped my forehead - Dr Asher huffed, as if he were annoyed, and when he leaned to reach another tool, he grimaced and grabbed his back as if he were in pain ( .. it was like a scene from a Advil commercial LOL ) ........ I cannot recommend the man because he was of no help, and his bedside manner was abysmal .. The staff was very friendly and personable though .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Asher is terrific - incredibly knowledgeable and really listens. I went to him thinking I had a vestibular disorder, but after hearing my symptoms he insisted I be tested for Lyme disease. He was absolutely right. He expertise goes far beyond his specialty and he is committed to the overall health of his patients. His staff is wonderful as well. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Very good at what he does. He is caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. He is very sensitive to the hardships that many people are facing today. On the first visit, he made my daughter feel much much better.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Caring and compassionate, a rare find in the current medical community

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

thorough. He is the kind of doctor that spends quality time with you. There is never anyone double booked. This is so rare and wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008