You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Corina Fratila

Complete failure. Did not take notes at the first visit and therefore got the wrong diagnosis. Now that my tsh is really low,and office was informed 6 days ago, I still have not heard from her office or gotten a presciption change. Completely inexcusable behavior. Don't go!

Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Fratila is simply a wonderful doctor. She is warm, friendly, caring and really takes time to answer questions completely and thoroughly. I would not hesitate to recommend her highly. I would rate the staff as just OK.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Fratila was very warm and friendly. She explained things well, took time to listen to my concerns, and answered all of my questions. I liked her better than any doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Honest, trustworthy, concerned, caring, knowledgeable, helpful, did I miss anything. Dr Fratila is the best and I am luck to have found her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Fratila is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is very nice, caring and really listens to everything going on in your life to see if that could be affecting your lab results. I drive 40 miles each way for my visits and it is worth it.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor ,very caring and through.Takes the time to answer questions and concerns, and does not rush your exam. As I said she is the bestest of the best

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Very current on medical practices. Relates well to patients on an individual and personalized basis. Can be contacted by email through her secretary with very prompt responses. Takes time with patients and makes referrals when needed.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

I went to see her when I became very ill from hyprothyroid symptoms in February. She had me admitted and the problem was taken care of almost immediately.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

She is an excellent doctor. Not only as a diagnostician.....but caring ... treats you as tho you are her only patient. Oftentimes, staff is not professional or nice.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Corina Fratila's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://baltimoreendocrinologists.com" to "http://www.bayendocrinology.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "6535 North Charles Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14108287417".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Complete failure. Did not take notes at the first visit and therefore got the wrong diagnosis. Now that my tsh is really low,and office was informed 6 days a..."

October 20, 2014
  • City changed from "BALTIMORE" to "Towson", Practice changed from "BAY EAST ENDOCRINOLOGY ASSOCIATES" to "Bay West Endocrinology Associates"

April 1, 2012