Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Krawitz

brilliant diagnostician. explained the problem in a precise and understandable language. Follow up was conscientious and careful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I wouldn't trust any other doctor other than Dr. Krawitz to handle my glaucoma . He never rushes through my exam. He is very careful reviewing all my test results, and his explanations to me are clear and meaningful. Dr. Krawitz is caring, respectful, and in light of my condition, he always seems to find something humorous in my life to talk about. I feel I am under the best of care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I had cataract surgery in both eyes and the care and concern of the doctor and his staff was wonderful. I will continue to use Huntington Eye Care and Dr. Krawitz in the future.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

very happy with results--would reccommed this MD to everyone

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Excellent,informative and competent doctor. Very up to date on the newest technology. Excellent surgery center.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Paul L. Krawitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Krawitz is a High Honors graduate of The University of Michigan, and received his medical degree in 1985. He is a member of the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Krawitz trained in Internal Medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, New York. He completed his Ophthalmology training at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, and later was selected as Chief Resident of that program. He completed an additional year of sub-specialization in Glaucoma at Mount Sinai. Dr. Krawitz holds the academic position of Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in Manhattan. He is a frequent lecturer at professional ophthalmic meetings regarding his highly successful surgical techniques for cataracts, glaucoma and specialty intraocular lenses. In his position as President and C.E.O. of Vitamin Science, Inc., Dr. Krawitz holds several patents and trademarks for nutritional supplements that support eye disease. He has been a partner of Huntington Eye Care Associates since 1993. In that time, he has become one of the country’s most highly sought and professionally recognized eye surgeons. Dr. Krawitz performs over 1000 ophthalmic procedures annually, including no-stitch cataract surgery, the most modern therapies for glaucoma, laser refractive surgery, and laser treatment of both macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Krawitz is a Diplomate of The American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of The American Academy of Ophthalmology. He is an active member of the Long Island Ophthalmologic Society, The Suffolk Academy of Medicine, and the American Medical Association.

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1980)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 1986)
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Doctor Honor Society

• Cigna Ppo
Oxford
Unitedhealth Group

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Office Staff is very helpful and friendly. I had my eye exam and cataract out and could not be happier."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent professional....communicates effectively, warm and caring,....I recommend him all the time"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, professional and skilled doctor with helpful and courteous staff"

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't trust any other doctor other than Dr. Krawitz to handle my glaucoma . He never rushes through my exam. He is very careful reviewing all my test res..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Under the care of Dr. Krawitz, I am finally getting the help I need to manage and improve my severe dry eye. "

September 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://eye-surgeons.net/" to "http://www.huntingtoneyecare.com/doctorkrawitz/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(631) 223-0400".

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personal attention to any prior or pending issues. Professional yet very comfortable to speak with and understand. "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am 62 years old and this might just be my worst experience with a doctor ever. After waiting 45 minutes, I was finally seen by a tech. I told her that I did..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "not a good experience at all with this dr. rude and he seems like he just wants to sell you a procedure"

February 2, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=167516'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=167516'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=167516'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014