You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul L. Krawitz

Dr. Paul L. Krawitz's Ratings

I am 62 years old and this might just be my worst experience with a doctor ever. After waiting 45 minutes, I was finally seen by a tech. I told her that I didn't like the wait. I NEVER raised my voice, used foul language, etc. she was then very polite. At the one hour and 10 minute wait, I finally saw the Doctor. She had obviously told him that I was upset about the wait, because his first words to me were "you don't look happy". I was reading a newspaper, so where did that come from? He then told me that he would have to evaluate me to see if he wanted me in his practice. After 10 more minutes (while some other poor soul was probably waiting), he said no, I didn't fit. He then asked someone to escort me out!!!! He was an arrogant and pretentious. I thanked him and said goodbye as he stormed off. Dr. Robert Broderick, please take NSLIJ!!!! I miss you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

not a good experience at all with this dr. rude and he seems like he just wants to sell you a procedure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I had cataract surgery in both eyes and the care and concern of the doctor and his staff was wonderful. I will continue to use Huntington Eye Care and Dr. Krawitz in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

very happy with results--would reccommed this MD to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Excellent,informative and competent doctor. Very up to date on the newest technology. Excellent surgery center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

brilliant diagnostician. explained the problem in a precise and understandable language. Follow up was conscientious and careful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

While he seemed knowlegeable, he took a personal phone call in the exam room during my exam and spoke to someone about social plans for ten minutes. If it was so important to take care of his social planning, he could have at least been polite enough to excuse himself and take the call in his office. Not very professional. I've found someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2009

Dr. Krawitz was very RUDE, It almost felt as if the only thing he was interested in, was getting me to agree to cataract surgery..He did not take the time to explain anything. He was very rushed with patients, and seemed very uninterested.WOULD NOT GO BACK THERE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2008

While Dr. Krawitz had undergone excellent training at Mount Sinai Medical Center in both ophthalmology and glaucoma, it is the interest that he shows during my examination, both in my medical condition (macular degeneration) as well as me personally that has made me one of his best referrers. He also did both of my cataract surgeries. Each one of them took about five minutes. I am very, very happy to have found this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807348].votes_count ]]