Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Mark

Dr. Mark is an excellent Specialist! I don't know what I would do without him. We are fortunate to have him in this area! He is a life saver!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

seen him twice the first time he did type a lot at his computer. second visit same thing! going over lab work and CT report was speedy. he ask me a month later did I have a bladder infection. I said not that I know of why, because your urine test said you did. Then why was'n I called and informed! going to him for gallbladder attack, I made an appointment with another doctor and she said you gallbladder is inflamed. oYeah CT scan says my uterus is normal...I DONT HAVE A UTERUS!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

The only problem I have had was many years ago with the billing gal. She forgot to bill the insurance company correctly, and it resulted in a lengthy time getting the bills paid. She would not accept my help in trying to help her get the bill paid with the correct information and codes.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr.Mark is the WORST doctor I have ever been to. He does not have much knowledge about his "specialty". He relies on his computer to diagnose his patients. He misdiagnosed me, telling me I have Acid reflex disease, when I went to stanford hospital they found that I had LIVER CANCER! he wasted my time for one year doing tests on me and prescribing meds that were for acid reflex. worst doctor i have ever met!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

I feel that Dr. Mark is an excellent gastronoligest. He has treated me w/ meds. that have done more for me than others. He not only got me off prednisone, but is not afraid to refer me for other opinions from ucsf and I am very greatful, for they have helped me also, but if it wasn't for Dr Mark I would probably still be on steriods and mabe an emergency colostomy. Yes he is busy just like most good ones, and I feel like he listens to what I feel and say about my diesease. I will always have him as long as he can take care of my problems. sincerely,Denise Koeller

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

This doctor schedules appointments for GI patients 15 minutes apart, and as a consequence is constantly running late. It's not unusual to wait an hour to see him for no more than five minutes. When he does appear, he speaks to the computer screen, typing into it instead of examining the patient. He does not listen to the patient or respect the patients needs or requests. Additionally, he does not read his own x-rays, but relies on the radiologist report instead of examining the originals himself, which limits his ability to diagnose or identify problems, answer questions, etc.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey C. Mark's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare