Ratings for Dr. P Zubkov

This is the worst doctor in Toronto, he takes cash

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Reading these reviews made me realize the main problem is that people are too sensitive. He is a straight shooter, with no sugar coating. This may come across rude but in reality is necessary. He has helped my family for many years and has saved my grandfather from cancer, my grandmother from a stroke and knows all the best doctors for referrals. This man has many years of experience and is knowledgeable. Attitude wise I rather have a straight forward doctor than one that sugar coats.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Complete idiot and alcoholic. He's extremely unrefined and unprofessional. He failed to detect cancer at an early stage which now spread to the final stage and left my relative with months to live.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Do not go to Dr Zubkov, he is very rude and unprofessional. He probably was a good doctor but now he does not care… The worst Doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

To our knowledge Dr. Zubkov is a good doctor and a very good diagnostic. We trusted our parents health to him. And when recently my brother’s family doctor passed away we did not hesitate to refer my brother and his wife to Dr. Zubkov. It is outstanding how Dr. Zubkov ‘fights’ for his patients. If it is impossible to get an appointment within few weeks, Dr.Zubkov calls the specialists himself in order to get a more reasonable waiting time. Not many family doctors do it for their patients. Dr. Zubkov attitude to elderly people is absolutely amazing. Dr. Zubkov knows many patients by name, not as some doctors know the names briefly from the files their secretaries put into the slots in the box on doors during the doctor’s visit.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

This stupid Doctor 100% idiot must go - as soon as it possible

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I feel he is very unprofessional. My mom is in high risk group for cancer BRCA1 and also had an ultrasound with suspicious result back in June. Finally he sent her for a CT in November and reviewed the results when she came for an appointment. The results came back with a strong cancer suspicion. He told her right away that she most likely has cancer (no subtleties there). Why he didn't flag them right away and have my mom called right away?! When the results came back, which strongly suggested MRI, he forgot to send her for an MRI. She found out just by checking in to get her results in a few days.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I wish I had read those reviews before. My Family Doctor is on maternity leave and I came across this random Walk In clinic. What a terrible experience that was. Dr. Zubkov is very rude and very unprofessional. To really sum it up he is a complete idiot. I am very surprised that he is still practicing… He should really get retired NOW. He is a menace to any patient!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Unprofessional, unethical, unhygienic and frankly, an idiot. Those are the words to sum up Dr. Peter Zubkov. He has this God complex and thinks he's the greatest thing on Earth but the truth is, he is an old out-of-touch narcissistic and unprofessional moron. I would not wish my worst enemy to come across his medical advice. Staff deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for putting up with this guy as I had enough of him after 1 walk-in appointment. Let's all pray that he retires soon...very soon.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I can make only the best recommendations about the doctor of Zubkov. My many friends from Russian-speaking community of Toronto use the doctor Zubkov long ago and recommend it to other people. Many people consider him as very good diagnostician. Very conveniently that it appoints reception very quickly happens even in day of a call to office. It accepts always in time. I heard many good recommendations from other doctors who consider him as the professional. Pleases always the kind and attentive attitude towards patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013