Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Schaefer

The absolute best doctor Alberta has to offer, be grateful if you’re lucky enough to find yourself under his care! As the the rating, the person must have been on crack!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

The worst Dr I Have ever known . He is arrogant self centred and treats clients with no respect.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

The Best Doctor I have know. He is now retired from internal medicine. My loss and irreplaceable. Thanks Michael

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

The absolute best in his field. I've seen him for a few years now. He diagnosed (in 2 hours) and succesfully treated a problem with a family memeber who had been searching for answers or over a year.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jeff Schaefer since 2002. He has to be the very best in his profession as an Internist.I started with a very serious life threatening condition & I was very scared. He took me through all of it even using outside the box treatments. I cannot say enough about this wonderful man. Now I am chronic for life & still see him. Thank you forever Dr. Schaefer! Donna S.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. J Schaefer is by the far the BEST DOCTOR in and out of his field. He has been my internist for about 7 yrs and I will not see another. Jeff you are the best. Thank You for saving my life in more than one way. Your the greatest. Thanks from my whole family.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I can easily say that I have had many health issues and have seen many doctors. Dr. Shaefer is quite easily the best, most understanding, helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. If you have been referred to him It is in my highest opinion you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

An amazing Doctor, I've been seeing him for over a year now.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Schaefer is simply the best there is. Period. He is so knowledgeable on any subject, is kind hearted, direct, takes the time from his busy day to make sure you are leaving with the answers. I always thought if I could only bottle him, it would be a cure for all. Simply an outstanding doctor. Pamela

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

He is very nice and he worries for his patients, his staff is also helpfull

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011