Ratings for Dr. James R. Lebolt

liked him and his staff, would use again if needed

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

happy with results, thanks for the hard work. Staff very friendly

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

smooth process and great surgeon, my shoulder surgery went very well, thanks Dr. L

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Great experience, I have had both my left and right shoulder operated on by Dr. Lebolt. His bedside manner and knowledge are excellent. My outcomes were great His staff are fantastic and great me like family everytime I visit. I would highly recommend for any orthopedic issues. I only wish he operated on hips because it looks like I will be due for a hip replacement soon. He has what look like great partners so will give them a chance to prove it like Dr. Lebolt did.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr Lebolt performed bilateral total knees on me 6 weeks ago. My therapist stated I progressed better than any knee they had seen and I had both done at once. Everything from office visits to post operative therapy were handled with care. I told the other patients in PT that I had the best surgeon around. Thank you Dr Lebolt and staff for doing such a great job. I highly recommend he and his staff at Spectrum and the medical group.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr.Lebolt recently performed surgery on my knee. I was not at all prepared before the surgery for the overwhelming amount of rehabilitation this surgery would require. I was given a verbal explanation of the proceedure but left the office with not a single piece of liturature about the surgery I was scheduled for. Before I even left my first visit I had seen 5 clinical staff and 3 admin staff. I was scheduled for surgery and 6 weeks of physical therapy; fitted for a brace and handed a pair of crutches and sent on my way. During the time that I awaited the surgery, I received unexpected calls from 2 seperate medical equipment facilities about post op equipment prescribed by Dr. Lebolt that we were not told anything about by Dr Lebolt's office. The day after surgery I called the office & never reveived a call back until the next day. At my 2 week post op visit I was told contradicting information by the RN & PA about driving restrictions & the PA answered a text while we were speaking!

Submitted February 23, 2013

Thanks Dr Lebolt for taking care of my shoulder! I am doing great- Janine

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

My experience with this doctor was unpleasant. He was not clear with what the test results were, and did not look at any paperwork to consider previous tests or surgeries in relation to the area of concern. He made statements that were offensive and unprofessional. I will not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr Lebolt and Staff was very helpful. Caring and Friendly. I would encourage and also return if and when I need orthopedic services. Rose

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Took the time to examine and listen. Very happy with his surgery and care. Hope I don't need to see him again for anything, but wouldn't hesistate. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. James R. Lebolt's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med