Ratings for Dr. Cheryl C. Horsley

Too moody! Dr. Horsley, needs to retire. It is a sad day when Dr's take their moods out on the sick and hurting!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I went to her for many years. I loved her. Kind conciderate. Thoughtful. Knowledgeable. Iaway took the time to listen.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Horsely is condescending, cold, and heartless. I had to undergo a 6 hour biopsy and when I went to her concerned (I was visibly shaking) requesting something to calm me for the procedure and possibly pain medication post-procedure she LAUGHED. I swear to god she laughed. She did end up prescribing something but I left feeling bullied, and disrespected. My advice to anyone is find another doctor... This one is to be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Horsley is a very cold obnoxious person, Her staff are also unethical and lied to Sutter Gould when I brought my Mom in. I believe that my Mother would still be alive today if she had used a different Doctor. I suggest you find anyone other than her to use. Horsely , in my opinion, in incapable of caring about another human being. She IS capable of lying to cover her mistakes though!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Awful, awful, awful! Do not use this doctor. She is awful. Missed the diagnosis, did not follow up on test results. Worst of all. She just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

This doctor is awful!! She said my mom was old so she did not want to do anything about her illness. The next day we had to take my mom to the hospital where she was diagnosed for double pneumonia and congestive heart failure. She is slowly recovering with no thanks to Dr. Horsley. We are switching doctors as soon as possible. Her license should be revoked immediately.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

No known problems with staff. However, the doctor is TERRIBLE. She should have her license revoked. She frequently misdiagnoses patients, and the result has been the death of at least five people I know, including my last husband.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Thoughtful, listens and asks direct questions. Clear and to the point in response. Respnds quickly to messages.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

this physician is very knowledgable, but she does have a reputation of i am the boss you just do as you are told, but she is good.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

This doctor misdiagnosed me for 6 months while I suffered in terrible pain with undiagnosed Crohn's Disease. She refuses to listen to patients, adopting an "I'm the doctor, you shut up and do what I say" attitude.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2005

Dr. Cheryl C. Horsley's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Texas