Ratings for Dr. Lal K. Tanwani

He doesn't look up from his C.O.W. (computer on wheels). He bring it into the exam room and stares at it through the entire conversation. Lectured me on the medication I was taking and how it wasn't working because it was exacerbating an auto immune condition, which made it harder for my body to rid itself of the extra sugar. Hello? He prescribed the medication! Neither he not his staff bother to familiarize themselves with a patient' H&P. He asks the same questions each time I have an appointment. When I ask for his advice, he's incredibly condescending. Each time I see him, he says I should add DM2 educator to my list of specialists. I've been seeing one for over a year - at HIS recommendation. I need a new Endo. One who actually looks at their patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He seemed really dumb to me. Especially when he started asking me certain questions. That's when I said to myself, yup I'm going to look for another doctor. Plus he just seemed creepy and unprofessional to me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Absolutely the worst endo I've ever seen. Extremely rude staff. Wrong prescriptions, horrible wait time.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Rude staff , I am called by my last name , 1 hour plus waits in the waiting room , last 4 prescriptions have been wrong

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Tanwani is the only physician who has been able to keep my diabetes under control. He is knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

very good doctor welling to set down and explane things to you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011