Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Spitzer

Very arrogant and borderline rude. I never trusted him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Any Dr that is always punctual, JMO, isn't taking full care of their patients. Yes, Dr Spitzer sometimes is behind in time, but that's because he spends time with his patients. That's a good thing! I had headaches, stuffed nasal passage and bleeding. Xray didn't show much, nor did other pictures my insurance company allowed. Dr Spitzer found a growth that even the radiologist missed and he removed it, freeing me from major pain and problems. He's always taken time with me to ensure I understood what the situation was. Yes, I too have been rescheduled by the office, but that's just part of the system when our Dr's are under paid, overworked and treated like garbage by the insurance companies. I rate Dr Spitzer as not only one of the best ENT Dr's, but one of the best Dr's practicing! Thanks Dr Spitzer! ! Office always clean and inviting, staff has always been professional and engaging.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My inner ears have been blocked for 2 months now. The pressure is really painful. I had my first appointment with Dr. Spitzer's office 2 weeks ago. They verified the blocked ears and prescribed a steroid nasal spray to use for 2 weeks. It has not helped. My follow-up was Dec. 17th but was cancelled by Dr. because he was delayed in surgery. I waited 2 more days in pain. Went back to office today and after waiting 30 minutes asked the receptionist when I would be seen. She said that they were trying to locate the doctor!!!! How can a doctor be so insensitive to his patients? Now I am scrambling to find someone to help me. Horrible service.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Mark S. Spitzer's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1981)