Ratings for Dr. Renee A. Thomas-Spencer

Dr. Thomas-Spencer is the absolute best doctor in Frederick! She is very attentive, intelligent, and caring. She is also very personable. She has made my visits very comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

My experience was on the negative side as well. I initially read the good reviews so was optimistic. Her bedside manner was dismissive and she came off as rude. My experience was very similar to the reviewer in 2008, below. I was disappointed and will not be back as her patient.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Thomas-Spencer is an excellent physician. She is attentive, personable, caring and very knowlegeable. She made me feel very comfortable during my annual exams and prenatal care. She always had a smile and she took time to address my questions/concerns. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Thomas. She always calls me at home, sends notes and truly seems to care about my health. I could get my GYN stuff done by my GP, but I missed her so decided to go back to her for my female stuff. Dr. Bienkowski is a very good Dr. in the same practice too.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Thomas is wonderful! She is caring and considerate and listens to my needs. She goes above and beyond and carefully listens to my concerns. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and the staff is friendly and polite. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

She was awful! She didn't listen to my concerns and was very rude. As I was trying to talk to her she would tap her foot and look the other way! She also said she'd knock before coming back in the room but she didn't. She just came right through the door and when I asked her about it she said that it "didn't matter"! My experience left me in tears and very frustrated. She was recommended to me but ended up being horrible. I've heard that if you're one of the first patients during the day she takes her time but if your appointment's after 9:30 then she just rushes through it. I can attest to this. Just terrible. I wrote her a letter addressing my concerns and never heard back from her. She definitely put a black mark on my experience with doctors; especially since it was my first gynecologist appointment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Renee A. Thomas-Spencer's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Health Net