Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Snyder

Great doctor! Have been going to him for years. Staff is excellent and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Very caring Doctor & Staff, never more than a few minutes wait. Very down to earth and pleasent Doctor & Staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Snyders staff always trys to get me in to see the doctor even on short notice. I have been a patient of his for two decades.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Snyder is a caring person. He gives patients his undivided attention. He is knowledgeable about medication and treatment. He is not an alarmist. When I was told, by an oncologist, that I had breast cancer, I stopped at his office on my way home. Upon hearing my news, he led me into an examination room. The first thing he said was "Stop the Prempro" The oncologist hadn't mentioned it. Several times, he has referred me to specialists. I have seen everyone of them in lists of the best in their fields. There is never a wait of more than a few minutes in his waiting room. When I call with a question either his staff has an answer, or he calls back.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Snyder has the ability to explain things in layman's terms. He is very careful to make sure that you know all the information he is imparting.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Kevin L. Snyder's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Bel Air, MD